Key Verses. Ephesians 6:10-17
The complete armour of God.
Manny Crisan expands on this much loved section of Ephesians with practical advice and tools to protect the believer against spiritual warfare. Manny describes the world we live in, how we are impacted as Christians and what this means for the Church.
- The world is corrupt, obeying the devil
- Salvation is a gift from God
- We are called to Stand
- God does not leave us vulnerable
- The armour protects our vulnerability
- A solitary Christian is in danger
- We serve a new master
- Called to be something better
- We are Agents of our King, delegates of the Kingdom
The Parts of the Armour for a believer.
- The belt of Truth
- The breastplate of Righteousness
- The shoes of Peace
- The shield of Faith
- The helmet of Salvation
- The sword of the Spirit
New? Have questions? Want prayer?